Tuesday, September 8, 2015

{I Heart Autumn Tag}


My good friend Briar Rose tagged me to complete this post, so here goes. :D

Questions:

1. What is your favorite fall Starbucks drink?

A lot of people this time of year prefer the Pumpkin Spice Latte (which is amazing), but I personally like the Salted Caramel Mocha! 

2. What is your favorite autumn treat?

I have to agree with Briar on this one. I LOVE Gertrude Hawk's Pumpkin Pie Smidgens. They are *heavenly*.

3. Favorite fall food?

DEFINITELY Spicy Pumpkin Soup!! (recipe to come soon...)

4. Scarf or Another Accessory?

I personally LOVE knee socks!!

5. Favorite autumn lip product? 

Well, I don't know about you, but this looks pretty yummy!! I don't own this lip balm, but I will search every store high and low until I do. #ipromise

6. Favorite movie to watch during the fall season?

I'm most definitely a Peanuts fan at heart, so I will always love "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" too, Briar!!

7. What's your favorite thing to read during autumn?

Well, it's not exactly a "autumn-y" book, but I love it! Nothing says "fall" like taking Pride and Prejudice outside under a tree, sitting on top of the crunchy leaves, and reading.


8. What is your favorite thing to do during autumn? 

Apple picking!!

9. What's your favorite autumn candle?

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles!!! AAAAAGGGHHH!!! :D

10. What's your favorite autumn body spray?

B&BW's Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte. It. Smells. So. Good.


11. Favorite fall humor? ;D


12. Best way to spend a rainy night?

I cuddle up in my soft stretchy blanket and watch old TV shows, like The Dick van Dyke Show, or I Love Lucy! Or read a book :D

13. What is your favorite thing about fall?

Oh my, there are just so many!! Crisp walks in the park with my mom, cinnamon rolls, bonfires, volleyball season, leather boots, plaid shirts, spiced apple cider, and crunchy leaves, to name a few!


14. What is your favorite memory of autumn?

Raking up the leaves in the yard and jumping into them! 


15. Who else would you like to see complete the I Heart Autumn Tag?

I really want to see KATELYN do it!!! I know she'll have as much fun doing it as I did!

4 comments: