Friday, December 12, 2014

Potato Chip Cookies

Don't let the name scare you away. These cookies are delicious! :D They are my awesome aunt's recipe! I am actually making these for a junior high girls' cookie exchange this afternoon, so I thought I would share the wealth (and this recipe) with you! Hope you enjoy!


Potato Chip Cookies
Yield: 3-4 dozen
Ingredients:

  • 1/2 lb (2 sticks) butter - soft
  • 2/3 cup sugar
  • 2 cup flour + 1/2 tsp. baking soda
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 cup crushed potato chips
Directions:
     Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix in order as listed. Drop by teaspoonful on ungreased cookie sheet. Press down lightly. Bake for 8-15 minutes, or until golden brown and beautiful. Check periodically to make sure they're not burnt.

Warning: these are addicting! Be prepared to make a double batch or even a triple batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment